hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vamshi Krishna <vamshi2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase mapreduce running though command line
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:45:22 GMT
i tried to run the program from eclipse, but during that , i could not see
any job running on the jobtracker/tasktracker web UI pages. i observed that
on the eclipse localJobRunner is executing , so that job is not submitted
to the whole cluster, but its executing on that name node machine alone.
So i thought of generating jar of my whole project from eclipse, in which
conf folder of the hbase was added as external class folder to its build
path. When i am trying to jar my project folder with the help of
eclipse(File->export->java->jar FILE->....), one alert is coming like 'the
jar has been generated except conf folder in the build path'. So, without
conf folder in the jar, i tried to execute from command line , as i
mentioned in the last mail.

how can i run my mapreduce program on the hadoop cluster from the
eclipse..? Any configuration settings should i make ..? please help..

--
*Regards*
*