hbase-user mailing list archives

From Imran M Yousuf <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No. of families
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 03:01:42 GMT
Hi Michael,

I totally agree. Thats what we tried to implement in Smart CMS making
it easy for clients to retrieve and persist data with more added
facility. BTW, I forgot to mention that Smart CMS persists data in
HBase.

Regards,

Imran

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Michael Segel
<michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hierarchical data doesn't necessarily has anything to do w column families. You can do
a hierarchical model in a single column family.

--
Imran M Yousuf
Entrepreneur & CEO