hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ken Weiner <...@gumgum.com>
Subject Re: Client with HTablePool can't connect after server restart
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:29:38 GMT
I experienced the problem in production with a fully distributed setup.  I
then reproduced the same problem in local mode from which I copied the
error messages.  The messages in production were exactly the same except
that they contained a server name rather than "localhost".

Should I expect to be able to restart HBase without having to restart my
clients (each web server in a cluster has its own HTablePool)?