hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regions and tables
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:14:33 GMT
Hi Sam,

You need to handle them all separately. The note - I assume - was solely explaining the fact
that the "load" of a region server is defined by the number of regions it hosts, not the number
of tables. If you want to precreate the regions for one or more than one table is the same
work: create the tables (one by one) with the list of split points.

Lars