hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dou Xiaofeng <xiaofeng....@huawei.com>
Subject re: TableNotFoundException: Cannot find row in .META. for table
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 07:09:58 GMT
My command:
 hadoop jar $HBASE_HOME/hbase-0.90.4-cdh3u2.jar importtsv -Dimporttsv.separator=, -Dimporttsv.bulk.output=/tmp/output
-Dimporttsv.columns=HBASE_ROW_KEY,e:a,e:b,e:c t1 /tmp/1

Usage: importtsv -Dimporttsv.columns=a,b,c <tablename> <inputdir>

Imports the given input directory of TSV data into the specified table.

The column names of the TSV data must be specified using the -Dimporttsv.columns option. This
option takes the form of comma-separated column names, where each column name is either a
simple column family, or a columnfamily:qualifier. The special column name HBASE_ROW_KEY is
used to designate that this column should be used as the row key for each imported record.
You must specify exactly one column to be the row key, and you must specify a column name
for every column that exists in the input data.

In order to prepare data for a bulk data load, pass the option:
  -Dimporttsv.bulk.output=/path/for/output
  Note: if you do not use this option, then the target table must already exist in HBase
          --look this line.

Other options that may be specified with -D include:
  -Dimporttsv.skip.bad.lines=false - fail if encountering an invalid line
  '-Dimporttsv.separator=|' - eg separate on pipes instead of tabs