hbase-user mailing list archives

From Aleksandr Levchuk <aleksa...@fb.com>
Subject Re: What version of HDFS is compatible with HBase?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:57:30 GMT
As you suggested, I replaced hadoop-core-0.20-append-r1056497.jar with
hadoop-core-0.20.205.0.jar (in hbase's lib) on the machines of the
cluster, but now when start-hbase.sh on the master gives:

org/apache/commons/configuration/Configuration
  	at org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.DefaultMetricsSystem.<init>
  	at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:395)
  	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:1436)

Alex