hbase-user mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: HBase 0.90.5RC0 available for download
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 00:23:14 GMT
+1

Tarball looks good to me.
Took it a spin local mode, created some tables, inserted some data, scanned data, removed
tables, etc.

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: Hbase-User <user@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 12:35 PM
Subject: ANN: HBase 0.90.5RC0 available for download

The first hbase 0.90.5 release candidate is available for download:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.90.5-candidate-0/

I've been doing a bit of testing of this candidate including
rolling upgrade from 0.90.4 and all seems basically fine.

About 80 issues have been resolved since 0.90.4.  The release notes
are available here: http://goo.gl/LQrEq

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.90.5?  Please vote +1/-1 by
next Friday, December 16th.

Yours,
The HBase Team