hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed in connection to self
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:01:55 GMT
J.D hi

Well from the HBase POV at the end every thing is ok, but from the user POV
he sees that HBase encontourned a problem while opening a Region. Then few
line later HBase is fine with the file that previously got error. This is
confusing for the user a little bit.
But you are right, nothing can really be done to clarify the confusion
untill the user get use to.

Thanks.
Mikael.S

--