hbase-user mailing list archives

From jiajun chen <cjjvict...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to debug/run HBase in eclipse
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:39:15 GMT
The eclipse setup generated with 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' has a build path
that has hbase setup in a "unit testing mode".  This is great if you want
to run unit tests inside of eclipse but not good if you want to get the
actual hbase servers (master, regionserver, external utils like bulk load,
hfile, etc)  running and debuggable.

So,what should I do if I want to  get the  hbase servers running and
debuggable in eclipse ?

--

陈加俊  项目经理
优讯时代(北京)网络技术有限公司