hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vamshi Krishna <vamshi2...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase-regionserver1: bash: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file or directory
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 06:37:53 GMT
Hi i am running hbase on 3 machines, on one node master and regionserver,
on other two nodes regionservers. i ran bin/start-hbase.sh on master, all
the hbase daemons running on master node(HMaster, HQuorumpeer,
HRegionServer), But on the other regionserver machines i could not find any
hbase daemons running. According to my knowledge the HRegionserver daemons
should run on other machines automatically when i run bin/start-hbase.sh on
master node, right? But its not happening so.
More over its printing errors on my master node when i run
bin/start-hbase.sh

hbase-regionserver1: bash: line 0: cd: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/..: No such file or
directory
hbase-regionserver1: bash: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file
or directory
hbase-regionserver2: bash: line 0: cd: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/..: No such file or
directory
hbase-regionserver2: bash: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file
or directory  ,

 but i could find out {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh on both machines.
Infact the path of the {HBASE_HOME} folder on each of the respective
machines machines is same. i.e
/home/hduser/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWRAE/hbase-0.90.4

please can anybody help?

--
*Regards*
*