hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vamshi Krishna <vamshi2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HRegionserver daemon is not running on one machine.
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 06:42:24 GMT
Hi J-D,
i am not understanding which folder you are talking about?
i have  hbase home directory on  node1 (vamshikrishna-desktop) at
/home/hduser/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWRAE/hbase-0.90.4
and on node2 (vamshi-laptop) at
/home/hduser/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWRAE/hbase-0.90.4
 which are exactly the same paths, but on their respective nodes.
Is the way i used to name the hosts in /etc/hosts and
{HBASE_HOME}/conf/regionservers of two nodes correct, for representing
masters, region servers ?
can you clearly tell me..

--
*Regards*