hbase-user mailing list archives

From kisalay <kisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for Online Merge
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:14:36 GMT
Thanks Stack.. will be trying this out.

I had one more question: What are the scenarios under which I can get null
regioninfo. Can it be attributed to manual maintenance tasks like
major-compact or offline merge ? If I want to do a online periodic merge of
all my empty regions inoder to keep the number of regions under control,
shud I also, always look for these regions with null-region info and delete
them from META periodically ?