hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: new to hbase
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:30:42 GMT

In addition to what Joey said, it's worth taking inventory of your current
pain points.  What are your current challenges?  Ad-hoc queries?  Creating
summaries?  If it's entirely ad-hoc and your users want SQL, then I think
Joey pretty much nailed it.

For more info:  http://hbase.apache.org/book.html