hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase GUI
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:58:19 GMT
Harsh
Can you elaborate more about following:

"Otherwise, you need to make do with HBase's web UI, and the shell."

I am having Larse George's book in my hand but he has not mention anything
about web based GUI for creating tables. He has some detail about the usage
at page 277.

If I need to create 50 column table or say a column family called patient
registration and then all the related field in the same family. Is there a
faster way to do that.

-Jignesh