hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integrating hadoop and Hbase with eclipse
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:10:56 GMT
just figured out that while running start-hbase.sh it is taking files from
~/.m2/repository then usual hadoop-hbase/lib.

What I need to change so that it will take the files only from
hadoop-hbase/lib. Because repository has hadoop-core append file which is
not matching with mine hadoop-core-2.205.0.jar

-Jignesh