hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in starting in Hbase
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:28:00 GMT
Guys,
I am struggling from last 3 days to integrate Hbase0.90.4 with Hadoop
0.20.205.0.
And really don't know what is wrong. If either of you help me to run this
then it will be a great help. I am trying to run in pseudo mode and getting
following error.

   1. 2011-10-14 14:38:21,382 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening
   socket connection to server localhost/fe80:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%1:2181
   2. 2011-10-14 14:38:21,383 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
   0x13303b76e500002 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
   connection and attempting reconnect
   3. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
   4.         at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
   5.         at
   sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
   6.         at
   org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)