hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting ulimit in os Lion X
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:22:38 GMT
Harsh,
As you understand from some other post we have exchanged. I am at very early
stage of evaluating hadoop,base. We will start the development in next month
or so. So production is not in question at this time.

But wondering if the system should run in testing then why hbase book
section 2.2.4 asks to set the limit at initial stage. Any idea?

http://hbase.apache.org/book/os.html

-Jignesh