hbase-user mailing list archives

From Li Pi <...@ucsd.edu>
Subject Re: basic question for newbie
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 06:48:12 GMT
Assuming you want this to be done in constant time:

You'd have a Author table and a Book table. For the author table, the
key would be the name of the author, and the value would be the book.

For the book table, the key would be the name of the book, and the
value would be the author.

This will allow you constant time lookups of any book/author.