hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase will not allow table creation in pseudo-distributed mode
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:22:33 GMT
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Sameer Farooqui
<cassandralabs@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have decided to also name my first born in your honor, so that perhaps he
> will be blessed with your high intelligence. Will discuss with wife and get
> back to you.

If you need me to call the wife and explain why it'd be a blessing
having such a name, just let me know (On the other hand, if she hear's
me argue, the 'high intelligence' might not stick so on second
thoughts, scratch the offer).  Glad it worked for you.
St.Ack