hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com>
Subject RE: integrating hadoop and Hbase with eclipse
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:05:29 GMT
Not sure what kind of integration you're talking about, but if just want to create a project
with the HBase source then just grab an SVN checkout of an HBase repo and just do:

mvn eclipse:eclipse

This creates all the necessary project files.  Then just add new project from existing source.

That's the extent to which there exists any HBase integration with eclipse that I know of.