hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jimson K. James" <jimson.ja...@nestgroup.net>
Subject RE: Hbase Mapreduce jobs Dashboard
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:34:15 GMT
Hi,

>> How are you launching your jobs?
Testing from both a cygwin environment and from inside the hadoop/HBase
cluster using "hadoop jar mrtest.jar"

-----Original Message-----
From: Joey Echeverria [mailto:joey@cloudera.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:47 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hbase Mapreduce jobs Dashboard

HBase doesn't have it's own MapReduce system, it uses Hadoop's. How
are you launching your jobs?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:32 AM, Jimson K. James
<jimson.james@nestgroup.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> When I run Hadoop mapreduce jobs, the job statistics and status is
> displayed in jobtracker/task tracker. But when I use HBase mapreduce
it
> doesn't.
>
> Is there any hbase mapreduce dashboard available or am I missing
> something?
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Jimson K James
>

> "The Quieter You Become The More You Are Able To Hear."
>

> ***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****
>
> This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use
or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious
code exempt.
> The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized
alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any
form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender.
The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message.

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.