hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shuja Rehman <shujamug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creation of Hfiles for multiple tables using Single Bulk Load Job?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:39:50 GMT
Have u generated Hfiles? if yes then these Hfiles generate in the same
output folder? If yes then how you load these hfiles into different htables
because I am doing in this way

 FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path("/user/root/URI/iphf1"));
FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path("/user/root/URI/ophf17"));

    HFileOutputFormat.configureIncrementalLoad(job, htable);
      job.waitForCompletion(true);
       LoadIncrementalHFiles load = new LoadIncrementalHFiles(conf);
        load.doBulkLoad( new Path("/user/root/URI/ophf17"), htable);

And to load into hbase, i need to tell the path and if hfiles generate in
the same path for all tables then how i can insert into different tables?
Can you send your code So I can have idea about it.

Thanks
Shuja