hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sonal Goyal <sonalgoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing MR-Job: Something like OracleReducer, JDBCReducer ...
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:22:14 GMT
There is a DBOutputFormat class in the org.apache,hadoop.mapreduce.lib.db
package, you could use that. Or you could write to the hdfs and then use
something like HIHO[1] to export to the db. I have been working extensively
in this area, you can write to me directly if you need any help.

1. https://github.com/sonalgoyal/hiho

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>