hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ravikumar MAV <ravi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase as a replacement for Netezza?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 06:31:30 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to achieve the same using Hadoop and Hive (some times pig) by
using power of clustering. we use Natezza for data analysis and cache
building currently. I feel Hbase may not be right choice in this situation.
I will also be interested about the use cases where Hbase can help replace
Netezza.

--
- Ravi MAV