hbase-user mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hbase Mapreduce jobs Dashboard
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:17:22 GMT
HBase doesn't have it's own MapReduce system, it uses Hadoop's. How
are you launching your jobs?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:32 AM, Jimson K. James
<jimson.james@nestgroup.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> When I run Hadoop mapreduce jobs, the job statistics and status is
> displayed in jobtracker/task tracker. But when I use HBase mapreduce it
> doesn't.
>
> Is there any hbase mapreduce dashboard available or am I missing
> something?
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Jimson K James
>

> "The Quieter You Become The More You Are Able To Hear."
>

> ***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****
>
> This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient.
It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications
are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious
code exempt.
> The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications
made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact
the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content
of this message.

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.