hbase-user mailing list archives

From Takuya UESHIN <ues...@happy-camper.st>
Subject Re: HRegionPartitioner has the same problem as HBASE-3111.
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 01:38:13 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your replying.

I made an issue HBASE-4398.

I don't think we should play with the order,
but at least we shouldn't overwrite the configurations specified by user.

I think "HBaseConfiguration.addHbaseResources(conf);" has too strong
effects for mapreduce configurations so we shouldn't use it or just
use new conf created by HBaseConfiguration.create(conf).

And yes, this might be related to HBASE-4297, slightly different though.

Thanks.

--
Takuya UESHIN
Tokyo, Japan