hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ian Varley <ivar...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: How to debug and run hadoop/HBase source code in eclipse
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 03:37:43 GMT
Vamshi,

As with most online help forums, people can only be of help if you pass along the specific
difficulty you're having. Typically, this would take a form like, "I tried doing X, but instead
of seeing Y, I saw Z instead". The more specific you can be with what you already tried and
the errors or failures you're seeing, the more the group can help.

Generally speaking: yes, this should be a good mailing list to help you build and modify HBase
in a local eclipse project.

Regards,
Ian