hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Issues in running CopyTable from java class
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:07:00 GMT
Hi,

The issue is resolved. I now took default hbaseConfig and then it worked fine :)

From: Stuti Awasthi
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 1:40 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Issues in running CopyTable from java class

Hi ,

I was trying to call CopyTable from Java Class but facing some issues. Code is like :

            Configuration hbaseConfig = HBaseConfiguration.create();
            hbaseConfig.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "master");
            hbaseConfig.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort", "2181");
            String arg[]= {"--starttime=1315916685308","--endtime=1315916685413","--new.name=backup","--peer.adr=master:2181:/hbase","testArchive"};
            try {
            CopyTable.createSubmittableJob(hbaseConfig, arg);
            } catch (Exception e) {
                  e.printStackTrace();
            }

      }
I created the executable jar but when I run it the only output I am getting is:

11/09/14 11:40:09 INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Initializing JVM Metrics with processName=JobTracker,
sessionId=

No MR job is running properly. I am sure I am missing something. Any pointers will be useful.
I also tried this running by CLI , and it worked fine.

Thanks & Regards

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in