hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Access Hbase server using Eclipse
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:29:03 GMT
Harsh-
I can access HDFS directly from eclipse using "fs.default.name" but I want to create a connection
with Hbase so that I can perform Hbase specific task eg create table etc from my eclipse directly.

I tried copying hbase-site.xml to my eclipse directory but still getting the error :

Error :

11/09/07 17:54:39 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:2181
11/09/07 17:54:39 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol family: connect
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Native Method)
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:500)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.startConnect(ClientCnxn.java:1050)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1077)
11/09/07 17:54:40 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
11/09/07 17:54:41 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)
11/09/07 17:54:42 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:2181
11/09/07 17:54:42 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect