hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Access Hbase server using Eclipse
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:11:16 GMT
Hi,

I have Hbase server on distant machine. I want to test my java code through my eclipse. So
to achieve this I created Hbase connection :

Code is :
                     public static HBaseConfiguration conf = new HBaseConfiguration();
  conf.set("hbase.rootdir", "hdfs://<HBASE_SERVER_IP>:54310/hbase");
        FileSystem dfs = FileSystem.get(conf);
        String home= dfs.getHomeDirectory().toString();
        System.out.println(home);

I get the  output "file:/C:/Users/stutiawasthi", which is my windows home directory. How to
establish connection with remote Hbase server ?

Thanks & Regards
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.