hbase-user mailing list archives

From OZAWA Tsuyoshi <ozawa.tsuyo...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: [announce] Accord: A high-performance coordination service for write-intensive workloads
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:14:58 GMT
I ran over the code of multi operation, however, I found only
write(create/putData/delete) and version check operation.

In that case, it may be difficult that implement Compare-and-swap
operation or multi read request with effect, because it has to return
the value of old value or new value.

If I have a misunderstand, please tell me.