hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Eric Charles <eric.umg.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase is not starting
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:30:34 GMT
Yep, commons-configuration-1.6.jar is shipped in recent hadoop-0.20.203 
and not in previous hadoop-0.20.2.

Vamshi, I bet on hadoop throwing a remote exception, with hbase being 
unable to read it cause it does not have the commons-configuration jar 
(that's what can happen when remote throws exception with non-jdk classes).

Adding the jar in hbase will allow you to better read the cause, but you 
will need after to fix your hadoop config.

And yes, take care to http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop

Thx.

On 11/09/11 11:42, Jean-Daniel Cryans wrote:
> (sending to @user since it's not a dev question, bcc'ing the latter)
>
> So the important part is:
>
> Unhandled exception. Starting shutdown.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/configuration/Configuration
>
> And it seems to be coming from the hadoop security stack. From what I
> can tell 0.20.203 has a client-side dependency on commons-conf so just
> copying that jar from hadoop's lib/ to hbase's should do the trick.
>
> I wouldn't recommend running on 0.20.203 since it doesn't support
> appends, see http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hadoop
>
> J-D
>
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 3:19 AM, vamshi krishna<vamshi2105@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>     i am using hadoop-0.20.203, installed at /usr/local/hadoop  . Its
>> running successfully by user called 'hduser'. Its conf/core-site.xml has
>>
>>     <property>
>>       <name>hadoop.tmp.dir</name>
>>       <value>/home/vamshi/Documents/hadoop_directory</value>
>>       <description>A base for other temporary directories.</description>
>>     </property>
>>        <property>
>>       <name>fs.default.name</name>
>>       <value>hdfs://localhost:54310</value>
>>       <description>The name of the default file system.  A URI whose
>>       scheme and authority determine the FileSystem implementation.  The
>>       uri's scheme determines the config property (fs.SCHEME.impl) naming
>>       the FileSystem implementation class.  The uri's authority is used to
>>       determine the host, port, etc. for a filesystem.</description>
>>     </property>
>>
>>     I am trying to run hbase-0.90.4 in psuedo distributed mode (installed at
>> /home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE/hbase-0.90.4) by user called 'vamshi'.
>>
>> So in the file /etc/security/limits.conf , i added   two lines as   hduser
>> -       nofile  32768
>>                                           vamshi  -       nofile  32768
>>
>> Both users hduser and vamshi have rwx permissions to the directory
>> /home/vamshi/Documents/hadoop_directory, which is hadoop.tmp.dir .
>> As per hbase book , i changed the config and xml files in both hdfs and
>> hbase. (hbase-site.xml, hbase-default.xml,)
>> Now , when i am trying to execute ./bin/start-hbase.sh in ${HBASE_HOME},
>> nothing is happening for 1 or 2 minutes, and after that following thing is
>> displayed.
>>
>> vamshi@vamshi-laptop:~/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4$
>> ./bin/start-hbase.sh
>> cat:
>> /home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target/cached_classpath.txt:
>> No such file or directory
>> starting master, logging to
>> /home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../logs/hbase-vamshi-master-vamshi-laptop.out
>> vamshi@vamshi-laptop:~/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4$
>>
>>
>>
>> At this point log content is
>>
>> Sun Sep 11 15:24:13 IST 2011 Starting master on vamshi-laptop
>> ulimit -n 32768
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,900 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:zookeeper.version=3.3.2-1031432, built on 11/05/2010
>> 05:32 GMT
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:host.name=vamshi-laptop
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:java.version=1.6.0_26
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:java.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server
>> environment:java.class.path=/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../conf:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/lib/tools.jar::/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target/classes:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target/test-classes:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/..:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../hbase-0.90.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../hbase-0.90.4-tests.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/activation-1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/asm-3.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/avro-1.3.3.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-cli-1.2.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_
SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-el-1.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-httpclient-3.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-lang-2.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-net-1.4.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/core-3.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/guava-r06.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/hadoop-core-0.20.203.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-core-asl-1.5.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-jaxrs-1.5.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-mapper-asl-1.4.2.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-xc-1.5.5.jar:/ho
me/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jasper-compiler-5.5.23.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jasper-runtime-5.5.23.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jaxb-api-2.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-core-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-json-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-server-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jettison-1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jetty-6.1.26.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jetty-util-6.1.26.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jruby-complete-1.6.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsp-2.1-6.1.14.
jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/protobuf-java-2.3.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/slf4j-api-1.5.8.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.5.8.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/stax-api-1.0.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/thrift-0.2.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/xmlenc-0.52.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/zookeeper-3.3.2.jar
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server
>> environment:java.library.path=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:os.name=Linux
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:os.arch=i386
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:os.version=2.6.32-33-generic
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:user.name=vamshi
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server environment:user.home=/home/vamshi
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,901 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Server
>> environment:user.dir=/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,931 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
>> Created server with tickTime 2000 minSessionTimeout 4000 maxSessionTimeout
>> 40000 datadir /tmp/hbase-vamshi/zookeeper/zookeeper/version-2 snapdir
>> /tmp/hbase-vamshi/zookeeper/zookeeper/version-2
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,974 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> binding to port 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:56,986 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog: Snapshotting: 0
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,107 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Accepted socket connection from /127.0.0.1:38647
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,112 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Processing stat command from /127.0.0.1:38647
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,115 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn: Stat
>> command output
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,116 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:38647 (no session established
>> for client)
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,116 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.MiniZooKeeperCluster: Started MiniZK
>> Server on client port: 2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,218 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseRpcMetrics:
>> Initializing RPC Metrics with hostName=HMasterCommandLine$LocalHMaster,
>> port=46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,267 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> Responder: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,270 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> listener on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,270 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 1 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,270 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 0 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,270 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 2 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 4 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 3 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 5 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 6 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 8 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 7 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,271 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 9 on 46252: starting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:zookeeper.version=3.3.2-1031432, built on 11/05/2010 05:32 GMT
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:host.name=vamshi-laptop
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.version=1.6.0_26
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.class.path=/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../conf:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/lib/tools.jar::/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target/classes:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target/test-classes:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/..:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../target:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../hbase-0.90.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../hbase-0.90.4-tests.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/activation-1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/asm-3.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/avro-1.3.3.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-cli-1.2.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_
SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-el-1.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-httpclient-3.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-lang-2.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/commons-net-1.4.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/core-3.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/guava-r06.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/hadoop-core-0.20.203.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-core-asl-1.5.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-jaxrs-1.5.5.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-mapper-asl-1.4.2.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jackson-xc-1.5.5.jar:/ho
me/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jasper-compiler-5.5.23.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jasper-runtime-5.5.23.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jaxb-api-2.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-core-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-json-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jersey-server-1.4.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jettison-1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jetty-6.1.26.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jetty-util-6.1.26.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jruby-complete-1.6.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsp-2.1-6.1.14.
jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/protobuf-java-2.3.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/slf4j-api-1.5.8.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.5.8.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/stax-api-1.0.1.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/thrift-0.2.0.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/xmlenc-0.52.jar:/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4/bin/../lib/zookeeper-3.3.2.jar
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.library.path=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:os.name=Linux
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:os.arch=i386
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:os.version=2.6.32-33-generic
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:user.name=vamshi
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:user.home=/home/vamshi
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,347 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Client
>> environment:user.dir=/home/vamshi/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,350 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Initiating
>> client connection, connectString=localhost:2181 sessionTimeout=180000
>> watcher=master:46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,373 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,374 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Accepted socket connection from /127.0.0.1:38648
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,375 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,380 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Client attempting to establish new session at /127.0.0.1:38648
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,385 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnLog: Creating new log file:
>> log.1
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,483 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Established session 0x13257ea2bc90000 with negotiated timeout 40000 for
>> client /127.0.0.1:38648
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,484 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> establishment complete on server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid =
>> 0x13257ea2bc90000, negotiated timeout = 40000
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,609 INFO org.apache.hadoop.metrics.jvm.JvmMetrics:
>> Initializing JVM Metrics with processName=Master,
>> sessionId=vamshi-laptop:46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: revision
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: hdfsUser
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: hdfsDate
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: hdfsUrl
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: date
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: hdfsRevision
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: user
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: hdfsVersion
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: url
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: MetricsString
>> added: version
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,620 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: new MBeanInfo
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,621 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.metrics: new MBeanInfo
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,622 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.metrics.MasterMetrics: Initialized
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,666 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Initiating
>> client connection, connectString=localhost:2181 sessionTimeout=180000
>> watcher=hconnection
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,667 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,667 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,667 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Accepted socket connection from /127.0.0.1:38649
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,668 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Client attempting to establish new session at /127.0.0.1:38649
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,680 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Established session 0x13257ea2bc90001 with negotiated timeout 40000 for
>> client /127.0.0.1:38649
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,681 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> establishment complete on server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid =
>> 0x13257ea2bc90001, negotiated timeout = 40000
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,702 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseRpcMetrics:
>> Initializing RPC Metrics with hostName=HRegionServer, port=54774
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,727 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Initiating
>> client connection, connectString=localhost:2181 sessionTimeout=180000
>> watcher=regionserver:54774
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,729 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,729 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,729 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Accepted socket connection from /127.0.0.1:38650
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,729 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Client attempting to establish new session at /127.0.0.1:38650
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,748 INFO
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ActiveMasterManager:
>> Master=vamshi-laptop:46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,769 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Established session 0x13257ea2bc90002 with negotiated timeout 40000 for
>> client /127.0.0.1:38650
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,770 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> establishment complete on server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, sessionid =
>> 0x13257ea2bc90002, negotiated timeout = 40000
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,925 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
>> Unhandled exception. Starting shutdown.
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/commons/configuration/Configuration
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.DefaultMetricsSystem.<init>(DefaultMetricsSystem.java:37)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.DefaultMetricsSystem.<clinit>(DefaultMetricsSystem.java:34)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UgiInstrumentation.create(UgiInstrumentation.java:51)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:196)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.ensureInitialized(UserGroupInformation.java:159)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.isSecurityEnabled(UserGroupInformation.java:216)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosName.<clinit>(KerberosName.java:83)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:189)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.ensureInitialized(UserGroupInformation.java:159)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.isSecurityEnabled(UserGroupInformation.java:216)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:409)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:395)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:1418)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:1319)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:226)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.getFileSystem(Path.java:187)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.FSUtils.getRootDir(FSUtils.java:364)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterFileSystem.<init>(MasterFileSystem.java:81)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.finishInitialization(HMaster.java:346)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.run(HMaster.java:282)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine$LocalHMaster.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:193)
>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.commons.configuration.Configuration
>>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>>     ... 22 more
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,928 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
>> Aborting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 DEBUG org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
>> Stopping service threads
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping
>> server on 46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 0 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 1 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 2 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,929 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 3 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 4 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 5 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 6 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 7 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,930 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 8 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,931 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
>> handler 9 on 46252: exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,931 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping IPC
>> Server listener on 46252
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,935 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping IPC
>> Server Responder
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,959 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor: Processed session
>> termination for sessionid: 0x13257ea2bc90000
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,981 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:38648 which had sessionid
>> 0x13257ea2bc90000
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,981 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Session:
>> 0x13257ea2bc90000 closed
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,981 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster: HMaster
>> main thread exiting
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,982 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: EventThread
>> shut down
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,983 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:38649 which had sessionid
>> 0x13257ea2bc90001
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,983 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read
>> additional data from server sessionid 0x13257ea2bc90001, likely server has
>> closed socket, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,984 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:38650 which had sessionid
>> 0x13257ea2bc90002
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,984 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read
>> additional data from server sessionid 0x13257ea2bc90002, likely server has
>> closed socket, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,984 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
>> NIOServerCnxn factory exited run method
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,984 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor: PrepRequestProcessor
>> exited loop!
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,984 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.SyncRequestProcessor: SyncRequestProcessor
>> exited!
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:57,985 INFO
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.FinalRequestProcessor: shutdown of request
>> processor complete
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:58,000 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.SessionTrackerImpl:
>> SessionTrackerImpl exited loop!
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:58,144 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:58,144 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> 0x13257ea2bc90001 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
>> connection and attempting reconnect
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
>>     at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:58,674 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:58,675 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> 0x13257ea2bc90002 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
>> connection and attempting reconnect
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
>>     at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:59,262 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:25:59,263 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> 0x13257ea2bc90001 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
>> connection and attempting reconnect
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>     at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
>>     at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)
>> 2011-09-11 15:26:00,292 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket
>> connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
>> 2011-09-11 15:26:00,293 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session
>> 0x13257ea2bc90001 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
>> connection and attempting reconnect
>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------------while stopping hbase, it is infinitely putting
>> dots and is not stopping.
>>
>> vamshi@vamshi-laptop:~/Documents/HBASE_SOFTWARE/hbase-0.90.4$
>> ./bin/stop-hbase.sh
>> stopping
>> hbase.....................................................................................................................
>>
>> ..................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> please anybody help where i went wrong..!!
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *Regards*
>> *
>> Vamshi Krishna
>> *
>>

-- 
Eric
http://about.echarles.net

Mime
View raw message