hbase-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.umg.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mini-hbase configuration for tests
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 01:05:48 GMT
Hi JD,

I tried without success to hack our test architecture to evaluate the
effect of those configs. I stopped to avoid diverging to a kind of
'hbase performance testing'.

Definitely good to note that hbase.client.pause and
hbase.master.event.waiting.time can be tuned for tests speed.

Thx.

--
Eric
http://about.echarles.net