hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Hutton <jesse.hut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting question
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:55:53 GMT
I don't use the thrift API, but my suspicion is that it doesn't return
results in the correct order. You're not the only one I've seen report
strange things about results ordering recently, and IIRC they were using
thrift as well.

Can you verify that the results sort the same using the Java API or even by
looking at it in the HBase shell?

Jesse