hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: version mismatch exception
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:44:55 GMT
What you think caused it?
St.Ack

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Rohit Nigam <rnigam@decarta.com> wrote:
> Thanks St.Ack
> This really worked , was able to fix the hole .
> Thanks
> Rohit

of that region in the .META. table so that chaining problem goes away .The way I am planning
to do is to get the HRegionInfo object for that existing region key from the .META. table
. Create a new HRegionInfo obj with the updated endkey , start key and regionid being the
same as from the result above and do a put in the .META. table. I think I just change the
endkey and nothing else it will not create  a new row in .META. table and would just update
the existing row. Please confirm if my theory is right.