hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sam Seigal <selek...@yahoo.com>
Subject quick query about importtsv
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 00:13:35 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the importtsv tool to load some data into an hbase cluster. Some
of the row keys + cf:qualifier might occur more than once with a different
value in the files I have generated. I would expect this to just create two
versions of the record with the different values. However, I am only seeing
one version (the latest one) being created in the table. Is this expected
from the tool ? It does not look like from the code ...

My table is set with the default to maintain up to 3 versions.

Is this behavior expected ?

Thank you,

Sam