hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mini-hbase configuration for tests
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:37:30 GMT
Hey Garrett,

I'm not sure about a config setting but in Pig we changed TestHBaseStorage
to delete all rows of tables instead of truncate them. This was faster since
the tables are typically small in tests. See Dymitriy's note in the
deleteAllRows method here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/trunk/test/org/apache/pig/test/TestHBaseStorage.java

Bill