hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: HBase tables snippet
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:23:52 GMT

If you just need a sample of rows from tables, use the client API (e.g.,
HTable) and scan off a few hundred rows or whatever you need.  The harder
part of local unit testing is getting a coherent set of rows that makes
sense between all the tables - but that's something that every developer
has to figure out for themselves and their application.