hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: operational overhead for HBase
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:59:07 GMT

One of the things on my to-do list is to reorganize the Tools appendix
into a full-fledged Operations chapter.  Even though that's a few weeks
out, there are still a lot of points in there worth noting.  Especially in
the subject of backup (Master and RegionServers, etc.).  That's arguably
the most important operational task.