hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andre Reiter <a.rei...@web.de>
Subject Re: HBase & MapReduce & Zookeeper
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:01:51 GMT
this issue is still not resolved...

unfortunatelly calling HConnectionManager.deleteConnection(conf, true); after the MR job is
finished, does not close the connection to the zookeeper
we have 3 zookeeper nodes
by default there is a limit of 10 connections allowed from a single client

so after running 30 MR jobs scheduled by our application, we have 30 unclosed connections,
trying to start a new MR job results in a failure, the connection to the zookeeper ensamble
is droped...

the work around to restart the whole application after 30 MR jobss is not very elegant...
:-(