hbase-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to check whether zookeeper quorum is working fine or not ?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:54:33 GMT
yeah.. exactly.,,my pig jobs are failing.
response from anyone.

Here is the link of my post

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/pig-user/201107.mbox/%3cCAMbwnT__EMFG_C5spH+1mz=eSu3TDWsEhAdKvAjTdGSrT+qZ4g@mail.gmail.com%3e

I have written my issue there.. along with the exceptions and also post the
links of my zookeeper log.
Can you please go through this and tell me what can be the issue ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh