hbase-user mailing list archives

From seven garfee <garfee.se...@gmail.com>
Subject run multiple cluster on same nodes
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:09:09 GMT
hi,all
   I set up one hbase cluster on 8 nodes successfully.Each node has a
RegionServer on it.
   For some reason,i need set up another hbase cluster on the same 8 nodes.
   But when a start up hbase,and run 'status' on hbase shell, something
strange happened!!!
   The new hbase cluster claim that,it has 16 RegionServer,that means the
First Cluster's RegionServer is under Second Cluster.

   Can Mulitple Cluster be deployed on the same Nodes?

   I use Hbase-0.90.3 and ZK is managed by Hbase.