hbase-user mailing list archives

From Hari Sreekumar <hsreeku...@clickable.com>
Subject Asynchronous search using Java API?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:38:08 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to implement pre-fetching of results from elasticsearch. For
this, it would be good if there was a way to search asynchronously. For
example, if I have get the first 100 results in the first query and I have
reached result # 80, then I can asynchronously fetch the next 100 hits so
that when I reach result # 100, the user doesn't have to wait before she can
view result # 101. How can I implement this?

Thanks,
Hari