hbase-user mailing list archives

From Weiwei Xiong <xion...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable BLOOMFILTER on existing tables
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:21:19 GMT
Now I applied the major_compact on a table with BLOOMFILTER enabled. But how
can I make sure if the row-keys have really been added into the bloomfilter?

I profiled the cost of <HTable>.exists(<Get>) but it seems to me BF didn't
give me speedup comparing with the execution without BLOOMFILTER enabled.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks
ww