hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alt Control <altcontrolb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Declaring custom secondary sort in map reduce using initTableMapReduceUtil
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:17:03 GMT
The problem is that I don't understand the difference between JobConf to Job
and Configuration
and I didn't find any information on it.
I understand part of it though, but couldn't understand how to define a
custom comparator and grouping classed.
Can you point to the relevant functions or examples in the mapreduce
package?

thanks