hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ophir Cohen <oph...@gmail.com>
Subject MR Jobs managing on Hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 06:19:58 GMT
Hi,
Recently we deployed 20-nodes cluster in our organization. Shortly it would
doubled (at least) and will start to handle billions of rows.

My question concerns the managing option.

I would like to let users (i.e. internal developers) to submit, schedule and
monitor their jobs.
Of course, I can give them command line access and make them submit jobs
directly.
The problem is that its not a whole management system.

In my vision I can see one web page that holds possibility to submit job
(i.e. add jar and set scheduling), monitor the jobs and even add alert
options (we work with HPOV).

In the current state there is Ganglia, command line and, say, Oozie - but
not in one handy place

Is there any app that do so?
Any other ideas?

Thanks,