hbase-user mailing list archives

From Xu-Feng Mao <m9s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from cdh3u0 to 0.90.3 + HBASE-3872
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 03:40:22 GMT
Thanks Ted, I thought the patch to trunk is OK to 0.90 branch.
So we have to wait for the patch.

Another question, our observation is much like HBASE-3872, we lost the file
on hdfs, and have a
hole in the meta. But any other way to confirm this problem? For example,
can we find some clues
in the logs?