hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Rohit Nigam" <rni...@decarta.com>
Subject Table Regions not getting exported properly
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 03:38:33 GMT
Hi

I am exporting   a table from one cluster to a another cluster using
native "export" feature  but the table is not getting exported fully ,
it somehow is missing regions  at the end. The command  fully finishes
without any error. Can somebody  help me as to what could be going wrong
in  the export.

This is the  ant script  which I am using to export.

<target name="export">

        <exec executable="${hadoop-home}/bin/hadoop"
failonerror="false">

            <arg value="--config"/>

            <arg value="${hbase-conf}"/>

            <arg value="jar"/>