hbase-user mailing list archives

From Zhoushuaifeng <zhoushuaif...@huawei.com>
Subject How to reproduce the problem of ".META. is not found on any region." ?
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:15:29 GMT
Hi,
I test hbck tool(./hbase hbck) to fix the META Region problem.
but fail to reproduce the META Region problem.

I try to:
delete the META RegionInfo from the root table.
or let META Region do not assign, when cluster startup.
or close META Region by close_region tool.
but if do that,the ./hbase hbck will exception.

My question is how to reproduce the META Region problem, like [ERROR_CODE.NO_META_REGION,
".META. is not found on any region."]
Thanks a lot.

Zhou Shuaifeng(Frank)