hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris Tarnas <...@email.com>
Subject Re: HQuorum failures
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:48:09 GMT
What is an HQuorum?

If you mean a regionserver then possibly you application is attempting to get data that was
on a region hosted by the failed regionserver and in that case you need to make sure you application
can deal the connection failure and wait for the the regions to be reassigned to another regionserver.

-chris